Bosch Rotak 36 R Electric Rotary Lawnmower
Bosch Rotak 36 R Lawnmower
The Rotak 36 R electric lawnmower offers powerful performance. The Powerdrive system delivers consistently high torque in all conditions. Its powerful 1350 W motor delivers effortless moving, even in long grass. The mower’s adjustable, ergonomic handles make for easy handling and transport. The Rotak 36 R electric lawnmower cuts right up to the edge thanks to innovative grass combs and offers excellent handling.
- Outstanding cutting performance and debris collection due to hardened steel blade and innovative airflow technology.
- Perfect finish: the new Powerdrive system delivers consistently high torque in all conditions.
- Ergonomic handles for easy handling
- The Powerdrive motor system ensures a reliable cut even under difficult conditions
- 40-litre grass box provides greater capacity and reduces interruptions needed for emptying
- The new QuickClick handle system for exceptionally easy, tool-free initial assembly
- Excellent handling characteristics due to smooth-running, rubber-coated wheels
- The grass combs mow the grass perfectly right up to the edge
- Motor power - 1.350 W
- Width of cut - 37 cm
- Height of cut - 20 – 70 mm
- Grass box capacity - 40 l
- Weight - 12 kg
- Grass box 40 l
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on email@example.com within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER