Bosch Universal Rotak 650 Electric Rotary Lawnmower
- ProSilence: Never be caught out by loud lawnmowers again. The smooth sound profile of the Bosch ProSilence prevents your lawnmower from disrupting your garden’s tranquillity by reducing its sound power level by up to 75% to 89 dB, while delivering an excellent finish
- HOC (Advanced): Change the cutting height with total ease. The integrated system makes changing the cutting height of your mower easier than ever. A simple one button operation changes the height of cut from 20 to 80mm in 7 easy steps
- ErgoSlide (Advanced): Mow with less effort but maximum control. The Bosch ErgoSlide System allows you to manoeuvre your Rotak with ease and achieve your task quickly while being kinder to your back. The telescopic handle is easily set up, can be adjusted to your height to help you maintaining a good posture and reduces strain on your arms and back. Multiple trigger switches allow for maximum comfort
- LeafCollect: Use your lawnmower to pick up autumn leaves effectively. The Bosch LeafCollect blade is specifically designed to deliver an excellent cut in spring, summer and autumn as well pick up autumn leaves from your lawn and shred them into the grassbox for easy disposal
- Foldable grassbag (Advanced): Store your grassbag with ease. The collapsible grassbag can easily be folded down for storage while delivering an impressive 50 litres of debris collection for less emptying
- Smooth running (Advanced): Experience advanced stability while mowing your lawn. The Bosch composite bearings in connection with the high-tech rubber wheel coating provide for smooth running
- Motor power - 1.700 W
- Width of cut - 41 cm
- Height of cut - 20 – 80 mm
- Grass box capacity - 50 l
- Weight 16 kg
- Grass box 50 l
- 10 m cable
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER