Bosch GCL 2-50 CG Combi Laser 1 x 1.2ah
- Bright green horizontal and vertical laser lines and two centred plumb points offer optimal visibility
- Bluetooth®-connection paired with Levelling Remote App offers remote-control adjustment of the tool via a smartphone
- Dual Power Source allows for the use of 12 V Li-ion battery or standard alkaline batteries
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231763 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Battery voltage - 12
- Laser diode - 500 – 540 nm, < 10 mW
- 630 – 650 nm, < 1mW
- Operating temperature - -10 – 50 °C
- Storage temperature - -20 – 70 °C
- Laser class - 2
- Working range, value - 20 m
- Working range - 20 m
- Working range with receiver, value - 50 m
- Working range with receiver - 50 m
- Accuracy - ± 0.3 mm/m* (*plus use-dependent deviation)
- Self-levelling range - ± 4°
- Dust and splash protection - IP 54 *** (***except for the lithium-ion battery and AA1 battery adapter)
- Working range of laser points, max. - 10 m (top / bottom)
- Tripod thread - 1/4"
- Weight, approx. - 0.6 kg
- Colour of laser line - green
- Color of plumb points - red
- Projection - 2 lines / 2 points
- Plumb point accuracy - ± 0.7 mm/m* (*plus use-dependent deviation)
- Compatible laser receivers - LR 7
- 1 x battery GBA 12V 2.0Ah - 1 600 Z00 02X
- Ceiling clamp
- GCL 2-50 C/CG Inlay 1 - 1 608 M00 C1T
- GCL 2-50 C/CG Inlay 2 - 1 608 M00 C1U
- L-BOXX 136 - 1 600 A01 2G0
- Laser target plate
- Protective Bag
- Rotating mount RM 2 Professional - 0 601 092 700
|Supplier Part Number||0601066H70|
|Battery Configuration||1 x 1.2ah|
Orders and Delivery
We offer FREE* delivery on all orders totalling over £100.00 including VAT.
For all orders under £100 the standard delivery charge will be £7.19 inc VAT.
*Free delivery is available to UK mainland addresses only.
Delivery charge - Please note, orders under £100 inc VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £7.19 inc VAT (subject to clauses 11.4 and 11.5 of our terms of sale). In most cases, orders over £100 inc VAT may qualify for free delivery subject to product availability, delivery type (i.e. by pallet) and delivery location, however you will be notified of any delivery or carriage charges during the check-out process in accordance with clause 11.3 of our terms of sale or, in some cases, following check-out but before delivery in accordance with clauses 11.4 and 11.5 of our terms of sale.
All orders to addresses in areas such as Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, parts of Cornwall and the Channel Islands can incur an additional delivery charge.
If you would like your order delivering to an address which is different to the card holder’s address, please place the order using the card holder’s address and then send us an email with the required delivery address, we will then amend your details and email you to confirm.”
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on email@example.com within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Exemptions to returns may apply in line with current legislation.
All returns must be sent to our distribution centre, details below, however we do request that you discuss the return with one of friendly team, who will help with the process.
Please note all refunds will be made to the card used to order the goods. In the case of returned items a refund will be made when we are in receipt of the item(s). Refunds can take up to three days to show on your account.
All power tools are subject to minimum warranty of 12 months, most offer an extended warranty when your tool is registered online. Most manufacturers have approved service agents and in the first instance it may be quicker and easier to take the tool to them with your proof of purchase. Your warranty begins from your date of purchase. If you are not near a warranty agent then many of the manufacturers will collect the tool from you. Please find the links below for each manufacturer and their warranty policy and procedures.
We recommend that where appropriate that you register for the 3 year warranty, this will give you peace of mind when purchasing your tool. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. There is no loan tool service whilst your machine is in for repair and in the majority of cases the machine will be repaired and not replaced. If you are unsure then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
BLACK & DECKER